-Suspended with emptiness-

Confirmation with the ease of exit from my life... I have believed I was one of a kind... left like I'm a dime a dozen... easy to forget... easy to let evaporate like I never existed... with no residue on the heart.. no trace of existence... breaking the barriers to not let a love define your meaning is a strenuous task... drifting on a cloud of emotions, lust, passion, happiness, and invigorating sensations... the plummet back to the present universe... leaves you trying to stand up and make sense of it all... How can the human mind define something gifted from the spiritual realm.. you cant touch it.. you can't physically feel it... but it moves your heart.. it changes the way you think... it's changes your vision and the way your eyes translate messages to the brain... your perception of what is right and wrong becomes a blur... yet you languish to feel because what you "feel" is all based on interpretation... the skin sends signals to the heart, the power plant of emotions... all of this controls the mind and sends sensations and vibrations through your body... the body becomes a vessel of incomprehensible words and meanings all thrown together to existence... to ascertain with absolute resolution what has taken place or is taking place is almost impossible... yet I try... I feel the control slip through my fingers... my expressions tell a truth I fight to speak...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear

Rebirth