the mystic look in her eyes.


the stare of pure love
a slow blink can captivate my heart and bring me into her eyes lost in what defines the word lust
pure love is what fuels the look on her face 
when she says I love you the words hold my emotional heart and brace my being puting me in cloud where I am safe and untouchable 
taking my hand in hers stops my heart from beating my lungs from breathing and my world from spinning 
I have never felt a touch that made me feel more safe 
a love that I try and use words to define 
she shows love in ways that I have never seen 
speaks words I have never heard 
she makes me want to be a better person
failing her is not an option my heart or mind will allow 
after the time that has passed the more intense the love becomes
she is my everything my world she has caused what I see with my eyes to be more vibrant 
the perception of the words I write is a fairytale love the kind you read about in children's books
living in disbelief that I would ever love again I now feel a love deeper than I have ever felt
searching for words to describe this euphoria 
magical places fairy dust a sky full of stars all of these things that create images of beauty and make believe do not suffice for the way she makes me feel...
her embrace in the morning starts my day with an over joyous feeling that I almost can not contain
I miss her in my dreams when she is laying right next to 
one of the greatest parts of all of this is she feels the same
we often at the same times get caught in thoughts of forever
sometimes never whispered from our lips 
however it is transmitted and made to be known 
she still is and always will be
the light to my darkness and the muse to my dreams...

-CASPERS EXPRESSIONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

-Suspended with emptiness-

Fear

Rebirth