The warmth of a heart in spring...


the rain falls from the grey sky 
yet my heart is still lit up and warm from the love she sends 
a warm spring day emits the scent of new and fresh
spending the day with her in a day like this offers the scent of true paradise 
she is like a filter for my vision
the imaginations kaleidoscope
moments are lost in time caught up in words that are being spoken
its seems that the world stands still   
The stare that comes from a face so beautiful 
I wait in limbo for a whisper from her heart... a whisper that comes from her soul 
her words come from a place i feel that only I have been 
I get lost in place so many tried to invade
she is the strongest most fragile being I have ever encountered 
taken for granted a million times before
promises that were made to her heart were merely only words with intentions 
never promises with the fear to lose their own heart 
I can look at her hands and see them growin old in mine
visions and dreams of the future
creating a family of our own
the hand of my child in hers stops my heart from the beauty that it creates
the laughter of a child and the sparkle in their eyes
nothing can take away the feeling of that kind of heaven
flowers that bloom in spring a representation of something so pure
the colors vibrant
the essence bellows in the air a scent so sweet
I speak of this beauty as the only comparison that comes to mind
over and over i get caught in what feels like a dream 
this smile from within
my heart can not define

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

-Suspended with emptiness-

Fear

Rebirth