TRIPPIN

The questions to ask of such a thin line
a thresh hold to be pushed or broken
a fear to push in the wrong direction afraid of the slip and fall of the possibility to land on my face to fear not being caught
like falling on broken glass slicing open the skin and bleeding emotions of fear
scared to begin to chase and like a puppy she runs I say that I can handle her leaving atleast I got to feel
I promised her that I would chase the way she made feel for the rest of my life and every word of that is fact nothing near fiction
she is and always will be what brought me back from emotional death to lose her fear over comes me
I get lost in her stare there is a magnetic pull that causes the locking of our eyes
My face shows no emotion not because I feel nothing but beacuse everything I feel can not be expressed by a look or even multiple
I read something about the day u figure out ur purpose
She is definitely one of them her happiness makes me happy
Beyond the most wildest of dreams to even the most simple
she can turn the clinch of our hands to an extreme feeling that sends sparks through my body
She loves butterflies
To me they represent beauty the freedom the transformation possibly one of the most complex creatures on this earth
she is beauty
she broke me free and transformed me into the person I believed I always wanted to be
She is the light to my darkness and
the muse to my dreams
 
 
 
-CASPERS EXPRESSION

Comments

  1. "afraid of the slip and fall of the possibility to land on my face to fear not being caught"

    "she broke me free and transformed me into the person I believed I always wanted to be
    She is the light to my darkness and
    the muse to my dreams" Those are my highlights. I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth

-Suspended with emptiness-

Fear